Offline Listen to Spotify Music on MP3 Player
I paid for Spotify Premium, but even when I dowonload the Spotify song, I'm still blocked from putting Spotify music on my MP3 player for playback. Is there really no way to listen to Spotify music on MP3 player?
The MP3 player is portable, durable and can hold a music lover's entire collection. That's why there are still many people preferring to listen to music on the MP3 player on the go without a phone. Between different streaming music sources, Spotify is the most popular option with its massive music library and well-crafted curated playlist. But here are two facts you cannot ignore. For one thing, Spotify has put an encryption protection on all tracks, hindering the direct transfer of music to MP3 players or other devices. Beyond that, the OGG format that Spotify tracks are protected in makes the music not to be compatible with any MP3 player. Out of these reasons, therefore, you need a reliable tool to help you save Spotify music as MP3 files. Read further and get Spotify MP3s from AudiCable Audio Recorder.
Part 1. Tool Required: AudiCable Spotify Music Recorder
Tool Required: AudiCable Spotify Music Recorder
It is difficult for you to listen to your favorite Spotify songs on generic MP3 players, as Spotify songs are encoded in protected format. In this case, a reliable and professional AudiCable Spotify Music Recorder comes to help you download Spotify music to MP3 files.
AudiCable Audio Recorder is a professional Spotify music downloader for saving Spotify playlists, music, and albums to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, and ALAC for offline playback. It also supports recording from many other popular streaming music resources, including Apple Music, Amazon Music, YouTube Music, and more. Moreover, AudiCable is designed for users who pursue lossless quality music. The tool can handle the conversion with keeping lossless audio quality and ID3 tags info like title, artist, and the like. More importantly, you can download Spotify playlists to Windows or Mac using Spotify Free or Premium accounts.
- Download music from Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Tidal, Line Music, Deezer, YouTube Music, Pandora, SoundCloud and other music sources.
- Save music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC.
- Keep the original audio quality.
- Download songs with ID3 tags.
- Handy tools: Audio Editor / Tag Editor.
- Support Spotify Free and Premium accounts.
Part 2. Tutorial on Offline Listening to Spotify Music on MP3 Player
Step 1 Download and Install AudiCable Spotify Music Recorder
Take first to download and start AudiCable Spotify Music Recorder for Windows or Mac. Most popular music streaming platforms are displayed on the main interface of AudiCable. Navigate to "Spotify" and click.
Note: Using the "Add other sources" button, you can also add other music services that you want. Just copy the official website, customize it with a new name, and then implement a new music platform.
Step 2 Choose the Player and Sign in
Please choose the way you want to download Spotify music. After that, sign in with your Spotify Free or Premium account.
Note: The first option will bring up AudiCable's built-in web player window, and the second will pop up from your Chrome.
Step 3 Customize the Output Parameters
On the top-right corner of AudiCable, click on a "gear icon". From the pop-up setting window, you can freely choose MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC as the output format for your Spotify songs. Then close it to apply the changes.
Note: Apart from the output format, you can also freely customize the output quality and output path as you like. The audio quality varies from 128kbps to 320kbps.
Step 4 Download Spotify Music to Local Files
Choose your preferred Spotify songs, playlist, or albums to play. As soon as you play the song, AudiCable will start recording simultaneously. All recorded Spotify songs are saved in the format you set before.
Note: If you want to mute the sound and just download Spotify music in the background, you can go to the upper right, and tap the "sound" icon to switch to mute.
Step 5 Check Downloaded Spotify Songs on Your Computer Folder
Click the "Recorded" tap, and the "folder icon" behind a song, then you can quickly locate Spotify downloads.
Step 6 Offline Listen to Spotify Music on MP3 Player
After getting the downloaded Spotify MP3 songs, you can offline listen to them on different MP3 players. Detailed steps can be performed as below.
For Common MP3 Player: (Samsung Wearables, Sony Walkman, SanDisk, etc,.)
(1) Once all the steps above finished, connect your MP3 player to the computer via USB cable.
(2) Find out your MP3 player on your computer, then open the folder of "Storage Media".
(3) Copy and paste the recorded Spotify MP3 songs to the MP3 player's folder. After pulling out of your MP3 player, you can offline listen to Spotify music at ease.
For Apple Device: (Apple Watch, iPod Touch, iPod Classic, iPad, etc,.)
(1) Launch the iTunes software, and transfer Spotify downloads to iTunes by clicking "File > Add Folder to Library".
(2) Connect your Apple device to your computer via the USB cable. Then click the "device icon" on the left side.
(3) Choose "Music" on the left panel. Then tick off the "Sync Music > selected playlist, artists, albums and genres". And then choose the "Recently added" below the 'Playlists' option.
(4) Lastly tap "Apply" button. Then Spotify songs will be added to your Apple player.
- All these methods are for personal or educational use only.
- You should not use this tool to distribute music or for business.
With the help of AudiCable, you have your entire Spotify music collection at your fingertips. Follow the guide above and download AudiCable Audio Recorder. This way you can easily save Spotify music to MP3 format, and then transfer the Spotify downloads to your MP3 player for playing. Don't hesitate to try it out!
Note: The free trial version of AudiCable enables you to record a maximum of 10 Spotify music. To get the full conversion, please become a registered member by buying a license from AudiCable.
- How to Add Spotify Tracks to Rekordbox
- 9 Ways to Get Spotify Premium for Free - 100% Work
- Download and Transfer Apple Music Songs to Amazon Music
- How to Play Spotify Songs on Amazon Echo
- Free Download GRAMMY Awards Songs to MP3 [2023 Latest]
- Top 6 Spotify Music to MP3 Recorders 2023 Review
- Download Spotify Songs to iPhone 14/ 14 Plus / 14 Pro Max in 5 Ways
- Free Download Spotify Music to Lossless FLAC Songs
- How to Add Spotify Music to InShot Video Project
- How to Import Spotify Music to GarageBand
- How to Download Spotify Songs without Premium
- Top 12 Spotify Music Downloaders (2022)