How to Play Tidal Music on MP3 Player
Can we get MP3 files from Tidal? Is it possible to play Tidal music on an MP3 player? Definitely! Keep reading this post, and you'll get the most helpful solution.
With over 100 million tracks, exclusive releases, and tons of interviews and music videos, Tidal is undisputedly an excellent alternative for music lovers. This music streaming platform has also made a huge name by focusing on superior sound quality. Similarly to other music streaming platforms, it offers one-month free trial and subsequent paid subscriptions. Tidal's Free trial, paid HiFi and HiFi Plus users are allowed to download and play Tidal music offline. However, none of them can own any of the downloaded Tidal songs. Tidal downloads are not saved as MP3 files and are limited to being played within the Tidal app. Even if you locate the downloaded Tidal music, you can't transfer them to your MP3 player or any devices for normal playback.
Therefore, if you want to play Tidal music on an MP3 player, the best solution is to use a professional third-party tool to download Tidal Music to MP3. In the following article, we'll show you a detailed guide on how to play Tidal music on an MP3 player using AudiCable. Just read on.
- Part 1. Tool Required: AudiCable Tidal Music Recorder
- Part 2. Tutorial on Playing Tidal Music on MP3 Player
Part 1. Tool Required: AudiCable Tidal Music Recorder
To play Tidal music on an MP3 player, you should take the first to download or convert Tidal music to MP3, as the MP3 format is compatible with all MP3 players and most music devices. In this case, you can ask for help from a professional third-party tool, AudiCable Tidal Music Recorder.
AudiCable Audio Recorder is a powerful all-in-one Tidal Music Recorder and Tidal Music to MP3 Converter. You can easily download any songs, albums, and playlist from Tidal Free, Tidal HiFi, or Tidal HiFi Plus to your local computer. Apart from MP3 format, the tool lets you also download Tidal music to AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, and ALAC formats while preserving the original audio quality.
AudiCable can do a lot more than this. It can do the same trick to convert and transfer recorded files from Spotify, Amazon Music, Apple Music, and so on to all devices without limitations. Most importantly, AudiCable Tidal Music Recorder is an easy-to-use and 100% safe program. With no need to install any extra app, including the Tidal app, you can get Tidal songs as MP3 files with several simple steps.
- Download music, playlists from Tidal music to computer locally.
- Support downloading any songs from Tidal Free, Tidal HiFi, Tidal HiFi Plus.
- Save Tidal music to MP3/FLAC/AAC/WAV/AIFF/ALAC formats.
- Keep original audio quality and ID3 tags after conversion.
- Built in Tidal web player, no Tidal app needed.
- Listen to Tidal music on MP3 player, iPod Nano, USB drive, etc.
- Transfer Tidal songs to any music device and players for playback.
Part 2. Tutorial on Playing Tidal Music on MP3 Player
Before playing Tidal Music on MP3 player, let’s perform the following step-by-step guide to download Tidal music to MP3 format. Be advised that AudiCable Tidal Music Recorder is available on both Windows and Mac computers. The guide below is an example on Windows version of AudiCable.
Step 1 Download and Install AudiCable Tidal Music Recorder
Take first to download and run AudiCable for Windows or Mac. Most popular music streaming platforms are displayed on the main interface of AudiCable. Navigate to "Tidal" and click.
Note: Using the "Add other sources" button, you can also add other music services that you want. Just copy the official website, customize it with a new name, and then implement a new music platform.
Step 2 Choose the Player and Sign in
Please choose the way you want to download Tidal music. After that, sign in with your Tidal account. Tidal Free, Tidal Hi-Fi, Tidal Hi-Fi Plus accounts are feasible.
Note: The first option will bring up AudiCable's built-in web player window, and the second will pop up from your Chrome.
Step 3 Adjust the Output format as MP3 Format
On the top-right corner of AudiCable, click on a "gear icon". From the pop-up setting window, you need to choose "MP3" as the output format for your Tidal music. When done with the settings, you can directly close the window to apply all changes.
Note: Apart from the output format, you can also freely customize the output quality and output path as you like. The audio quality varies from 128kbps to 320kbps.
Step 4 Start Downloading Tidal Music to MP3 Format
Choose your preferred Tidal songs, playlist, or albums to play. As soon as you play the song, AudiCable will start recording simultaneously. All recorded Tidal songs are saved in the format you set before.
Note: Please make sure that your network is stable during recording. If you want to mute the sound and just download Tidal music in the background, you can go to the upper right, and tap the "sound" icon to switch to mute.
Step 5 Get Downloaded Tidal MP3 Audios on Your Computer Folder
Click the "Recorded" tap, and the "Folder icon" behind a song, then you can quickly locate Tidal downloads. Now you are not limited to playing these songs through the Tidal Music app.
Step 6: Transfer Downloaded Tidal Music to MP3 Player
1) Once all the steps above finished, connect your MP3 player to the computer via USB cable.
2) Open the MP3 player's folder on your computer.
3) Then copy and paste the converted Tidal MP3 songs to the MP3 player's folder. Mission Finished! You can play these downloaded Tidal music songs on your MP3 player.
- All these methods are for personal or educational use only.
- You should not use this tool to distribute music or for business.
MP3 players are capable of storing a vast quantity of songs. It was still a favorite among many music enthusiasts even though it was less competitive than the full-featured smartphone. If you want to play Tidal music on an MP3 player, AudiCable Tidal Music Recorder is the best tool to make it come true. Following the six steps listed above, you can easily do it as well. An excellent auditory feast is ready for you. Have a free try right now!
Note: The free trial version of AudiCable enables you to record a maximum of 10 Tidal songs. To get the full conversion, please become a registered member by buying a license from AudiCable.
- Easy Guide to Transfer Tidal Songs to Apple Music
- How to Stream Tidal Music on Amazon Echo
- How to Transfer Tidal Music to USB Flash Drive
- How to Burn Tidal Music to CD
- How to Listen to Tidal Music on Google Home
- Download Tidal Music Offline with Tidal Free Plan
- Top 8 Tidal Music Downloaders (2023)
- Save Tidal Music to MP3 Freely
- Download Lossless FLAC Songs from Tidal