Quick Way to Copy Amazon Music to USB Flash Drive
Amazon Music houses a vast library of songs and albums from a wide range of genres and artists. So Amazon Music is one of the popular streaming options for users to transfer their favorite tracks to a USB drive.
The wide compatibility of USB allows users to put Amazon Music playlists on various devices for offline listening. Yet, Amazon Music did not offer a direct option to export music collections to a thumb drive. To help you out, this post shows a workable trick for downloading Amazon Music to local storage and then copying downloaded Amazon Music songs to a USB flash drive. Keep reading.
Part 1. Can I Transfer Amazon Music to USB Stick Directly?
No. Amazon Music encoded the music content with its encryption technology, limiting users to copying and sharing the audio directly into other platforms. Therefore, users fail to export the Amazon Music songs to the USB drive even if them downloaded them offline.
For this reason, you'll need a reliable third-party program called AudiCable Amazon Music Recorder to save songs from Amazon Music as local audio files. When the conversion is done, you can effortlessly copy Amazon Music to a USB flash drive. In this manner, the locally saved Amazon Music makes sure you have unlimited access to your music, even after your subscription service ended.
Tool Required: AudiCable Amazon Music Recorder
AudiCable Amazon Music Recorder is a trustworthy Amazon Music Downloader, allowing any Amazon Music user to download songs instantly to their computer. It supports outputting Amazon Music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, and ALAC, with original audio quality and ID3 tags preserved.
Thanks to its support for all-in-one streaming, AudiCable Audio Recorder also allows users to easily download songs from services like Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal, Pandora, YouTube, and more. Switching to another music platform is easily at your disposal!
- Download music from Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Tidal, Line Music, Deezer, YouTube Music, Pandora, SoundCloud and other music sources.
- Save Amazon Music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, and ALAC.
- Preserve ID3 tags and original audio quality.
- Enjoy Amazon Music Offline without Amazon Music app.
- Play Amazon Music without internet and subscription.
- Move downloaded Amazon Music tracks to any portable device.
- Share your Amazon Music playlists with people around you.
Part 2. How to Download Amazon Music Songs to USB Drive?
We'll go over the steps of downloading Amazon Music to USB using the Windows version of AudiCable Audio Recorder. You can get AudiCable installed first in accordance with the OS of your computer.
Step 1 Launch AudiCable Audio Recorder and Choose the Music Service
Run AudiCable Audio Recorder on your computer. Then, select "Amazon Music" from the main interface and sign in with your Amazon Music account.
Note: Using the "Add other sources" button, you can also add other music services that you want. Just copy the official website, customize it with a new name, and then implement a new music platform.
Step 2 Adjust the Output Format as MP3
Click on a "gear icon" on the top right corner. In the setting interface, you're able to choose "MP3" as the output format for your Amazon Music songs. Then close the window to apply the changes.
Note: In addition to the output format, you can also adjust the output quality, output path and more as you like. The audio quality varies from 128kbps to 320kbps.
Step 3 Download and Save Amazon Music Songs to Local Files
Select and play songs from the Amazon Music web player. AudiCable will record Amazon Music songs simultaneously. You can see the recording process in the recording page.
Note: If you want to mute the sound and just download Amazon music in the background, you can go to the upper right, and tap the "sound" icon to switch to mute.
Step 4 Get the Downloaded Amazon Music Songs on Your Computer
When the recording is done, click the "Recorded" tap and then the "folder icon". Later you'll find all converted Amazon Music songs with ID3 tags kept.
Step 5 Copy Downloaded Amazon Music Tracks to Pen Drive
1) Insert the USB drive into an available USB port on your computer.
2) Then find where the downloaded Amazon Music audio files are located; simply drag & drop or copy & paste them into the target folder of the USB.
3) When the transfer is complete, safely eject the USB drive from your computer to avoid data corruption.
Other FAQs on Amazon Music
A: It is easy to find the offline Amazon Music streams on the Library of Amazon Music.
On the Amazon Music Mobile App, go to "Library" on the Amazon Music app, then find "Recently Downloaded".
On the Amazon Music Desktop App, click the Library section and then select "Songs > Downloaded."
Alternatively, the location of downloaded Amazon Music tracks on different devices may vary.
A: Yes. AudiCable has helped you rip Amazon Music songs as generic audio formats in the local drive. Then, you can directly copy these local files to a USB drive so that you can listen to them offline out of the Amazon Music app.
- All these methods are for personal or educational use only.
- You should not use this tool to distribute music or for business.
In short, with favorite Amazon Music tracks saved locally using AudiCable Audio Recorder, music fanatics are able to move them into USB drives. Then, pair the thumb drive with a wide range of compatible devices, including vehicle stereos, home audio systems, and more, to listen to their music without needing an internet connection.
Note: You can only convert the first 1 minute of each audio with the free trial version. Please buy the full version to unlock its limits.
- How to Download and Transfer YouTube Music to USB Drive
- Easy Guide to Burn Amazon Music Playlist to CD
- How to Transfer Apple Music Songs to USB Flash Drive
- How to Transfer Tidal Music to USB Flash Drive
- Transfer Spotify Music/Playlists to USB Drive
- 5 Best Ways to Download Amazon Music Songs to Android/iPhone
- How to Download Amazon Prime Music to MP3
- Download Podcasts on Amazon Music to MP3
- Download Amazon Music to Lossless FLAC Songs
- Top 10 Amazon Music Downloaders (2023)