Offline Play Amazon Music on Apple Watch 6/5/4/3/SE
If you are an Apple Music subscriber, you don't need to worry about how to play music on Apple Watch. But if you are a subscriber from Amazon Music, you can't even install Amazon Music app on your Apple Watch by any means. It's one of the unsolved puzzles in the tech industry. But with detailed steps in this article today, you will find a best solution to offline play Amazon Music on Apple Watch even without Apple Music Premium account and iPhone. Let's check step by step guide below.
Steps to Play Amazon Music on Apple Watch 6/5/4/3/SE
If you need to play Amazon Music on Apple Watch, firstly, you need to download Amazon Music offline and move them to Apple Music on iPhone. After that, you can add the downloaded music to Apple Music music playlist. There is no official way to download Amazon Music offline for real. Even you've downloaded Amazon Music with premium account, you can only listen to them via Amazon Music app. Thus, you need AudiCable Audio Recorder. This program is created by an incredible professional group of tech experts.
AudiCable Audio Recorder is a comprehensive music downloader which rips music, playlists, audiobooks, podcasts from all streaming music sources, such as Amazon Music, Spotify, Tidal, YouTube music, Apple Music, Line Music, Deezer, Pandora, SoundCloud and etc. Manually adding music sources is allowed via this app. If you consider this app as an online music player, it allows you to listen music on all kinds of platforms while catching the playing songs. Lossless songs will be downloaded to MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF files with ID3 tags. You can easily move downloaded songs to portable devices.
🌵 Video Tutorial - Play Amazon Music on Apple Watch Offline 🌵
Step 1. Download and install AudiCable Audio Recorder
Firstly, we need to download Amazon Music to MP3 files. Download AudiCable Audio Recorder on computer and get this app started. After that, open the built-in Amazon Music on the primary interface. Then log in with Amazon account.
Step 2. Set the output parameters of downloaded Amazon music
Go to the top right, tap the setting button. A setting window appears. Output format, output quality and output folder are optional. Except the output format, change the default settings according to your need. You need to set the output format as MP3. Other formats are not compatible with common media player. Actually, without professional music equipment, you can't hear the difference in sound quality. MP3 format is great for most of music fans.
Step 3. Download Amazon Music to MP3 songs
On the Amazon web player, find songs or playlists you need. Start playing the song, AudiCable can identify the song automatically. It will download songs with ID3 tags retained. You can mute the sound and be busy with other business.
Step 4. Transfer the downloaded Amazon Music to iPhone
- Now we need to move the downloaded songs to iPhone. Actually, you can go to iTunes and sync music with your iPhone. But this will overwrite all existed songs and playlists on your iPhone. Here I share a solution to import the downloaded songs to iPhone without overwriting for free.
- Download and install a free version of Syncios Mobile Manager on your computer. This tool is ad-free and safe. Open it after the installation. Then start "Mobile Manager" on the start-up interface.
- Connect iPhone to computer via a USB cable and go to Music column on Syncios Mobile Manager. All audio files are loaded. Choose a playlist or create a new playlist. Then click Add button on the upper left to import the download Amazon music to iPhone. The new imported playlist will not replace the original playlists on your iPhone. It's a best way to import media files to iOS devices after a lot of attempts on data transferring.
Step 5. Upload and play Amazon Music on Apple Watch
- Pair your Apple Watch with iPhone via Bluetooth. Then open Apple Watch on iPhone or iPad. Go to "Music" - "Add Music" - "Playlists" - Click "add button" to add the newly imported songs to Apple Watch's music playlist.
- Open Music app on Apple Watch, you are prompted to download music. And when your Apple Watch is connected to power, the music playlist will be uploaded automatically. (Actually, if you iPhone and apple watch have enough power, it can also be uploaded.) After all songs are uploaded, you can enjoy Amazon music via Apple Watch anytime.
After reading this post, you should know the importance to save Amazon music to MP3 files. You can move MP3 files to any portable device including Apple Watch. For Amazon Music playback anytime, try this remarkable Amazon music downloader right now!
- Top 12 Spotify Music Downloaders (2021)
- Top 9 Best Streaming Music Recorders (2021)
- Top 7 Tidal Music Downloaders (2021)
- Burn Spotify Music to CD (2021)
- Download Lossless FLAC Songs from Tidal
- Rip Music from YouTube Video for Free
- Download Amazon Music to Lossless FLAC Songs
- Add Spotify Music to iMovie on iPhone/iPad
- Customize Amazon Music as Ringtones on Android Phone/iPhone
- Offline Play Spotify Music on Apple Watch 6/5/4/3/SE without Premium