Add Spotify Music/Albums/Playlists to Traktor DJ
Traktor DJ is a very convenient and intelligent application. Its built-in audio mixing recorder can also easily record your collection and mixing. But its disadvantage is that you can't connect to streaming music directly, such as Tidal, Spotify, Apple Music, etc. But just don’t get too worked up over it. We will show you in detail how to import Spotify Music to Traktor DJ for mixing.
Part 1. Extract Songs from Spotify Music
Method 1. Download Spotify Music to Local Songs
Traktor DJ does not support streaming music services. Besides, there is another issue. Spotify Music downloads can not be played outside Spotify. You are not allowed to listen to Spotify music without the Spotify app since the songs are encrypted.
So how to import Spotify music, albums, playlists to Traktor DJ for mixing? There is no official solution. However, the remedy is simple. In this case, AudiCable Audio Recorder will be a perfect choice to minimize any difficulties. Here we will share a practical solution with you regarding how to bypass Spotify’s music protection technology. So that you can use Spotify music in Traktor DJ without limitation.
Why AudiCable Audio Recorder is the best choice?
1. AudiCable downloads music from multiple streaming music services, including Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal, Amazon Music, Line Music, Deezer, YouTube Music, Pandora, etc. So that you have more options when you need to switch to another streaming music service.
2. It will download Spotify songs with ID3 tags automatically, such as artist, title, album name, and so on.
3. Songs from Spotify can be saved to the local disk in MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC formats.
4. It retains original audio quality after conversion
5. You don't need to install extra music apps.
6. It supports adding more music websites manually.
7. Spotify Free and Premium accounts are feasible.
AudiCable provides a perfect solution to eliminate the restrictions of Spotify. You can download Spotify music, albums, playlists, and other audio files in common formats and enjoy the playback forever. The downloaded Spotify music tracks can be imported to Traktor DJ for mixing as you wish. Now, follow us to check the detailed steps.
Step 1: Start AudiCable Audio Recorder
Download and install this AudiCable Audio Recorder on your computer. When it's installed successfully, you can start this program on your computer. Spotify app is not needed to be installed on your computer.
Step 2: Log in to Spotify with a Free or Premium account
When you open AudiCable Audio Recorder, you will find entrances to some major streaming music platforms. To download music from Spotify, just click Spotify. Immediately, the built-in Spotify Music web player appears. You need to log in to Spotify firstly. Spotify Free and Premium accounts are available.
Step 3: Customize the output settings
Do not forget to check the output parameters. You need to confirm the output format, output quality, output folder. In the upper right, click the setting icon . Then set the output parameters according to your need.
Step 4: Download Spotify music playlists
To download a playlist from Spotify, just open the playlist and start playing songs. Simultaneously, AudiCable will start recording with the artist, album name, title. Songs will be stored in the output folder you've selected in the previous step.
Tips: If you need to mute the playing song when recording, go to the upper right corner of AudiCable, tap the "sound icon" to mute the sound.
Step 5: Check downloaded Spotify music playlists
All songs will be downloaded with original speed, which is safe for your account. After songs from Spotify are downloaded, we can add the songs to Traktor DJ. Just open the output folder and check the downloaded songs.
Method 2. Batch Convert Spotify Music to Local Songs
When you consider a faster speed to download Spotify music, you need the help of Spotify Music Converter. It's highly recommended when 10X speed convert Spotify music with original quality and ID3 tags. It's specially designed for Spotify users.
What the main features of Spotify Music Converter?
1. It converts Spotify music, albums, playlists, podcasts to MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF/ALAC.
2. It will download Spotify songs at 10X faster conversion speed and retain ID3 tags after the conversion.
3. It keeps 100% original audio quality after the conversion.
4. It supports to download multiple playlists in one click.
5. Spotify Free and Premium accounts are feasible.
Step 1: Launch Spotify Music Converter
Get this Spotify Music Converter installed on your computer. Open this program to prepare for conversion.
Step 2: Add Spotify Songs to AudiFab
In this step, you can drag or drop Spotify music to AudiFab.Or you can copy & paste the Spotify music URL. Then check the song if you would like to convert and click the Ok button.
Step 3: Adjust the Output Settings
In the upper right, there is a "gear" icon. Click it, then you will see a setting window. In this window, you are allowed to change the output format, bit rate, sample rate, output folder, etc. When all changes are finished, you just close the window to save the settings.
Step 4: Convert Spotify Songs
Click the "Converted" button in the lower right, your songs will start to convert.
Step 5: Check the downloaded Spotify songs on the local computer
Click the "Converted" on the left. Then hover on the "folder icon" to open the output folder. Now, it's time to move to the next part.
Part 2. Add Spotify Songs to Traktor DJ
Now, songs from Spotify are downloaded to the local PC in common formats. It's unlimited if you need to add the downloaded songs to Traktor DJ. Follow several steps below to import Spotify audio files to Traktor DJ for mixing.
Step 1: Launch Traktor DJ software on your computer.
Step 2: On the top left of Traktor DJ, click the "File" option. And in the pull-down menu, choose "Preferences".
Step 3: A pop-up window appears. More settings can be changed. Head to "File Management > Music Folders > Add".
Step 4: Locate the output folder where the downloaded Spotify songs are stored. Click "OK" to add the music folder to the Traktor DJ library list.
Step 5: When you've added the music folder to Traktor DJ, you need one more step to add the songs to the music list for mixing. Close the pop-up window and hit on Track Collection on the left side. Then tap Import Music Folders. Soon after, the Spotify Music tracks will be uploaded and added to Traktor DJ.
Now, you can get Spotify music to Traktor DJ for mixing without any limitation.
AudiCable Audio Recorder and Spotify Music Converter are designed to provide you with greater control over how Spotify audio files are played. To get a better listening experience, you need a trustworthy audio downloader to eliminate the restrictions of Spotify music. Then the downloaded Spotify music, albums, playlists, and other audio files are available to transfer and use with Traktor DJ.
Try AudiCable Audio Recorder Win right now! (Multiple Music Sources Support)
Try Spotify Music Converter Win & Mac right now! (Faster Speed)
- How to Mix Amazon Music Songs with Virtual DJ
- How to Add Apple Music to Virtual DJ for Mixing
- How to Add Spotify Music to InShot Video Project
- Best Way to Play Spotify Music on Peloton
- How to Import Spotify Music to GarageBand
- How to Play Spotify Music on Google Home
- Burn Spotify Music to CD (2022)
- Transfer Spotify Music/Playlists to USB Drive
- Transfer Spotify Playlists to Apple Music/iTunes Library
- Transfer Spotify Music/Playlists to USB Drive
- Add Spotify Music to iMovie on iPhone/iPad